Speaker: Bro. Richard Navarro
Topic: The Right Man at the Right Time
- we must be patient in our circumstances
- Joseph took 20 years to rise to prominence
- Moses took 80 years until God promoted him to be a leader
- Jesus waited 30 years until he entered ministry
..many are called but few are chosen
- Joseph was elevated by his dad, demoted by his brothers
..elevated by his master Potiphar, demoted by the master's wife
..elevated by the pharoah, as his final calling
- but God is doing that because you ain't cooked all the way yet, you still medium RARE, some of you are still rare, refusing to stay on the FIRE and be COOKED! you complain: ".. o Lord i'm running away ... o Lord i'm getting a divorce... o Lord i'm gonna quit ... o Lordy Lordy Lordy...."
SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA STAY IN THE FIRE TO EXPERIENCE THE TURNING OF YOUR COLOR FROM RAW TO WELL DONE, FROM IMMATURITY TO FULL MATURITY, THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL GOD TAKE YOU OUT AND PLACE YOU AS THE MAIN DISH IN SOMEONE'S LIFE!!
- and so you must fulfill your created purpose
- you ARE the right man for the right time
- and the time is NOW for you to take your place on the chess board of God and wait your turn as to:
... when God is going to move you
... when God is going to crown you
... when God is going to utulize you as the right man for the right job that only you can fulfill.
..and it is time that you realize that HE has you on HIS mind, for good, not bad!
.. You are the right man, for such a time as this... AMEN
Topic Index Next topic