Speaker: Bro. Pancho Quintana
Topic: The Making Of A Godly Man
- Playboy: a man who is suave, smoothe, but never satisfied with just one lady
- Know-it-all: a man who is pridefull, always thinks he's right; never says he's sorry
- Macho man: a man thinks he's tough, shows no emotion; unsympathetic to others
..we are not to be unequally yoked when they go drinking, smoking, parying
- we must seperate ourselves from bad influences, whether they are family or friends
..we must have a spirit of conviction, not just on Sunday!
- we must influence the world, and not let the world influence us.
- we must be men of God AT HOME WITH OUR FAMILY! We must not be lazy men who don't help around the house. We must not be men who are bad examples for our children.
- our wives must be able to say to anyone: "MY HUSBAND IS A GODLY HUSBAND" .. "MY HUSBAND IS A GODLY FATHER" ..!
- a godly man is committed to God's Word, studies the Word, and is fruitful.
- it's not all about just coming to church, but God wants to BLOW YOU UP
- what do people say when they see you? do they say: "There goes that godly man" ? .. or do they say something else?
..don't let your friends be a stumbling block in your life
.. ask God to build a hedge around you, so others don't come into your circle and damage you...
.. we must stay planted and rooted in the house of the Lord.. AMEN
**AUDIO SERMON CLIP!**
Topic Index Previoius topic Next topic