Speaker: Bro. Tom Navarro
Topic: The Traits Of A Godly Father
- be a father that your kids can look up to.
- Paul wrote to the Galatians in chapter 4 verse 6: "And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father."
- or "Daddy" , a term of endearment, a term indicating that you should feel comfortable talking to God; which also means that your children should feel comfortable when they're around you, or talking to you.
..despite their direction, and although you don't have to condone what they do, you still love them as a father
- ask God to give you a "fatherly anointing" ... just as there are different anointings for different ministries and gifts, there is also an anointing for godly fathers, just ask the Lord!
- it creates a father who truly serves his family.
- it encourages a father to not beat down the spirit of his children; not to be a discourager of his kids.
- "be there" for your kids ..!
- demonstrates a love for God through serving.
- serves his family.
- demonstrates love for the mother of his children.
- requires a stable character.... AMEN!
Topic Index Previoius topic Next topic